Message from the Dr R Ilango, Director, DDE, S-VYASA
My dear Students,
It is always a challenge to implement learning through distance education, especially when the learning is for a practice-based system such as Yoga. However, we have taken this challenge and you will experience profound learning through use of standardized yogic techniques and advanced technology.
What are the standardized yoga techniques?
We have developed standard techniques in Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Jnana Yoga. These include Advanced Yoga Techniques as CM (Cyclic Meditation), PET (Pranic Energisation Technique), MSRT (Mind Sound Resonance Technique), MEMT (Mastering the Emotions Technique), MIRT (Mind Imagery Technique), VISAK (Vignana Sadhana Kausalya) and ANAMS (Anandamrita Sinchana)
What is advanced technology used?
We have used latest online methods to deliver our yoga programmes and for assessments. We have state-of-the-art technology such as:
- Moodle Server hosted from our Prashanti Kutiram headquarters
- Onlineyogacourses.com to host yoga programmes offered through DDE
- Libraryofyoga.com containing the knowledgebase of S-VYASA
- Lecture notes hosted on servers from inside Prashanti campus
- Online and offline exams through automated examination systems hosted at Svyasa.net
- To top it, we have a ONE Gbps connectivity on MHRD-floated National Mission on Education initiative of National Knowledge Network Virtual Private Network (NME, NKN VPN); NME will allow us access to huge resources eventually
With a track record of par-excellence Yoga Academics now combined with best available technology, Yoga Learning is now at your doorstep.
I invite one and all, aspiring students, working and non-working people from all walks of life to avail the benefits of a unique system of education!
Dr R Ilango